A Huge Thank You!
Howdy,
I wanted to send out a thank you for all of the prayers and encouragement on my mom's behalf during the past month. After the heart attack, she underwent quadruple bypass surgery. Now, she is doing great in cardiac rehab and is feeling stronger every day! Praise the Lord! Our entire family could feel the prayers and see the Lord working. I heard her say, "I was given a second chance."
Mom, Dad & my sister 5 days after surgery.
It was also such a blessing to be able to fly to Corpus Christi and spent time with my family. My brother came down from New Jersey & my sister came from College Station. While I missed John and the work here in Santiago, I knew I needed to be with my family in Corpus. The Windsor Park Church of Christ in Corpus Christi showed an overflow of encouragement with food, flowers, cards, visits, and prayers. In times of trial, the body of Christ emerges as a radiant servant.
Me & Mom just before I left for the airport to return to Chile, 9 days after surgery.
We are truly thankful for all of your prayers. May God continue to bless you and your families.
Love yall so much,
Amanda Mann


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home